Friday, May 15, 2009

Hi here,its now 2009 and i'll be turning 24 this year.It has been a wonderful year so far. God has been faithful, standing by me all this while, helping me to let go of the past hurts from the relationship saga and forgive Deborah even though she does not want to speak to me anymore.Thus, i have resolved to not communicating to her at all and i will keep my word which means that i will need to return her the money by some other means..no worries, i will just kiv it, repay my parents' cpf then save up and return her the amount in one lump sum..yup, that will not happen anytime soon.I thank God for the following people: my family,joey,nelson,uncle raymond,han chen...especially these few who have contributed so much to my life. recently, i thank God for the opportunity to catch up with some of the youths that used to be under wsc.it was really great spending time with them playing dota and helping them manage the kids in character class..thank you God for such wonderful youths who are jewels in your sight.i also recently read a bit of the book my brother nelson gave to me for my birthday(thanks bro) and realised maybe once again that leadership is not about position, its about the influence you have on the lives of others. And i finally had the opportunity to catch up with my brother daniel. for the time being, i will be concentrating on learning tennis,as well as my walk with God and my family.time to do some planning.thats all for now folks

11:30 AM