Saturday, May 10, 2008

Its been a long time since I last updated my blog.I really give thanks to God for all the blessings in my life.couldnt imagine that i would be able to make it this far to nus, being blessed with dear,able to impact the lives of children from dysfunctional families and being able to make and sustain so many friends.Thank you Lord! Lord, words cannot describe how much i appreciate you for being so involved in my life, for caring about me though i constantly neglect you at times.Thank you Jesus, my beloved friend and redeemer.Its been about 20 years or so since you spoke to me and i have never regretted having you as my saviour and Lord and friend,thank you jesus.I remember the time you started speaking to me, the time i started talking to you and the times we spent together-as i read your word and you spoke to me and i complained about so many things..its so wonderful having you to confide in..and for the times i lost my way and you guiding me back, for the times i fell because of my pride and the times you humbled me, the times i struggled with my studies and how you helped me to understand and cope with my subjects, the times when i felt so alone and you comforted me, the times i felt betrayed by others and you were there, and for teaching me how to trust and rely on you, putting you first in everything.Thank you precious jesus.Lord, teach me to trust and obey for there is no other way,but be happy in Jesus, oh to trust and obey.

7:47 AM