Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Still dont even know what to think...will it happen? Im preparing myself mentally for the worse case scenario.Anyway, i thank God for the bitter-sweet moments I have with dear and the truth is i will miss her somehow.i just dont know how to get things across to her when we meet again, though i kind of figured out my thoughts but the emotions seem so unbearable.Help me Lord, in this point of need.Give me wisdom to handle this relationship because i cant handle it myself anymore..the burden is just too great to bear..well then, i managed to bid for my modules today(yesterday, technically i mean).Now, i just need to wake up early to acclimatise my body to schooling once again and exercise plus some revision..cant stress myself too much though..God..help me...

11:57 AM