Saturday, January 05, 2008

Im just so glad and relieved that dear decided not to break up with me.To tell you the truth, I part of me was preparing for the worst.She was just tired of working things out and was irritated about certain things that i failed to do, for example, not taking the initiative to buy movie tickets, things that i did not consider important.It was so reassuring to know that she still loves me and appreciates that i have been working on these areas all this while and im glad that she is willing to work things out with me.Both of us admitted that we had communication problems and we were both at fault in certain ways for the deterioration of our relationship, me for not being decisive enough and her for doing things that irritate me.I guess such everything adds up.But i am thankful that this storm is over and to the Lord for the realisation that after all this while,we still love each other.Thanks to all who have been praying for us and to our abba father who has been guiding us all this while.Thank you Lord for meeting our needs and answering our prayers and for teaching us what it means to love each other.Indeed, without you Lord, this relationship would not have survived. I need to rest now..see ya!

6:45 AM