Thursday, January 03, 2008

i have never blogged so much in my entire life.I just dont know what to do, what to say.Its just so hard to accept the fact that whatever compromises i have made does not help me in the long run, being open and vulnerable..maybe i shouldnt trust others so much? but again, i cant isolate myself from others and the Lord taught us to love one another, to confess our sins to one another.Sad to say, even some christians are guilty of not being true to their brothers and sisters in Christ.Some greetings are just said out of obligation and not out of genuine love and concern.Where is the world going Lord? When are you coming back again?I really dont know Lord, but the world is really in a mess.Non-christians behaving better than fellow brothers and sisters in Christ?Unless you come back Lord, we will still be stuck in this mess.Help me to live a life that is worthy of you.

6:40 AM