Thursday, December 27, 2007

Just spoke to Gladwin about some things that he said to me a few months ago which really affects the way i view him as a brother in Christ.Thank the Lord for such a meaningful conversation and for the opportunity to set things right with my brother in Christ before coming to the Lord and moving on to dear's church.It has been a long time( i think about 6 months ) since i left ym on a bitter-sweet note.It was partly my fault and the Lord's will that i left the ministry.Certain things still bother me though...how the interview went(as though they wanted to get rid of me quickly),...the way Sandy did things( like telling me my flaws at the interview rather than in advance and not making the effort to know me as a person.).Yea, those were the things that bothered( and still continue to bother me).But oh well, the Lord said to forgive and i must learn to forgive as he did(and still does).Got back my results today(or rather yesterday morning,thank you God for bringing me through this semester.though the results were not that great but i still choose to thank you,knowing that my life is still in your hands and that you care for me and also that he who puts his trust in you will never be put to shame.Thank you Lord!

12:20 PM