Saturday, December 08, 2007

exams were a disaster for me.No confidence of passing all my papers except 1.But I still thank God for granting me peace even as i did my papers.Oh well...somehow, i was stunned when Gladwin told me that i havent been responding to his emails about small groups..Pondering about that...yea..its true..i think i've been too lazy to check my emails...guess i have a habbit to change.Anyway, i got my reservist letter stating my posting to SBAB..yeh...im still part of the airforce which also means that i must start to exercise again...Besides all these,this week's been good so far , being able to meet up with dear and arrange appointments with the rest...How i wish that the holidays would be longer..i'll take this time to appreciate my mum before she starts work next yr..i'll miss her...:( and my 2 grandmothers too before they go home to be with the Lord.

11:17 AM