Monday, December 31, 2007

Break up? What do those words mean to you? Unfortunately, they spoiled the first moments of my new year( thanks man)....You never even mentioned that to me earlier...You know, you're not the only person who has feelings..oh well, thank God i got to spend time with Him and my mum..It was so good to be in the presence of the Lord once again and experiencing a close intimacy with Him.I want more of you oh God ...more....Thank you Lord for giving me the passion and the desire to know you once again..fan the flames in me oh God, the passion for your name.Lord, I thank you for such a wonderful family that i can trust..Sometimes, its just so easy to forget what we have been blessed with until they are taken away..Thank you mum and dad, for being there..I love you..You know, its so interesting to know that the Lord is still there and that i can still hear Him speaking..looks like the lesser amount of activities have enabled me to hear His voice better.Well...look on the bright side,at least it isnt a divorce...haha(sighs)..i dont really know what to say except thank you God for being there when i need you..Thanks for being my best friend.We have a lot of talking to do God.
Your son,
joel

11:59 AM