Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hi people, im back after mia-ing(missing in action) for a few months.Well...time really flies and im coming out of ns(national service) in about 2 months times!Yep,2 MONTHS! oh i'm really looking forward to seeing my pink ic again, especially after 2 yrs of wasted time(to a certain extent) serving the nation and earning peanuts(definitely worse than unskilled foreign workers).Oh well...ns hasnt been that bad...considering the pr(people relation) skills that i learnt there..especially how to cover-up for others and yourself and some technical skills and good habits such as punctuality(which i was very bad at)..Besides that, i also had to adapt to shift work..which will be useful when i enter the work force.I thank God for giving me the privellege to be part of the airforce.Truly, i have benefitted from my 1 plus yr over there.We were treated to some good food as well.Anyway, i hope to get a laptop asap so that i can update this blog more often.As for the photos that i mentioned earlier,sorry but you guys will have to be patient.In my next few posts, i will be sharing about what God has been doing in my life from my time in poly until now.Until then, enjoy the pics.

10:14 AM