Friday, June 02, 2006

Before i go on posting more photos...i think i should share some of my personal thoughts otherwise this wouldnt be a complete portrait of my life...anyway,who except God would know the struggles of being Joel,having to love my parents inspite of certain things that they do...like leaving me in the lurch and letting me fork out the whole sum to cpf when they agreed that they would cover my poly fees,trying to keep a balance between becoming so nice to others and letting them take advantage of me and being too assertive and self-centred...yup, thats me, the kind soul who quite often gets taken advantage of,not even a single word of thanks and when i start to assert myself,they cant take it and start to ostracise me and backstab me...I have rights too you know

Sometimes, I just don know what to say when my parents tell me to be more assertive when they expect me to follow them to some event that i do not consider important at all...what a disgusting world..thank God that this world is not my home...

7:48 AM